2018 Ranger 1448 MVX Jon
Call for Price
1448 MVX Jon
Our most compact all-welded, the WHITE RIVER 1448 MVX Jon is built with the same quality features as the bigger WHITE RIVER models.
- Length: 14’
- Beam: 72”
- Bottom width: 48”
- Max. recommended HP: 25 HP
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 425 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 775 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16”
- Transom height: 17.5”
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 538 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1047 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
Construction & Exterior
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/ corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powdercoat finish (Forest Green) w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge INTERIOR
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Bow & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Grab handles
- 14’ (4.27 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer
- Max HP
- 25 hp
- Length Overall
- 14 ft.
- 72 in.
- Dry Weight
- 538 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 3 persons