2018 Ranger 1860 MVX CC
Call for Price
1860 MVX CC
An all-welded, all-aluminum center console aluminum jon boat. The WHITE RIVER 1860 MVX CC is ideal for the lake, the river and the bay.
- Length: 19’ 6"
- Beam: 84”
- Bottom width: 60”
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 575 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 1300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16.75”
- Transom height: 21”
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 1440 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2555 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 19.2 gal.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Navigation lights
- Integral bow navigation lights
- Integral navigation lights on sides of bowfishing deck
Construction & Exterior
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing & better shallow-water performance
- Rubberized grip steps on sponsons for dogs boarding from the water
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/ corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for fulllength support of the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength& tracking stability
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) w/Sure Tread™ for longlasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- 14’ (4.27 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Bow & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Grab handles
- Eight 50W, 3,500 lumen LED lights around the front deck to illuminate your prey
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Courtesy lighting
- Interior courtesy lighting
- 2 Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Onboard DC generator to power LED lighting
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump FUNCTIONAL
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) rotomolded, aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder & rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V 55-lb. thrust, 54” (1.22 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Max HP
- 90 hp
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 6 in.
- 84 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1440 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 4 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 19.2 gal.