2018 Ranger 1860 MVX Jon
Call for Price
1860 MVX Jon
Our largest all-aluminum, all-welded aluminum jon boat, the WHITE RIVER 1860 MVX Jon is ready to be customized for fishing, hunting, bowfishing or general utility use.
- Length: 18’ 1"
- Beam: 84”
- Bottom width: 60”
- Max. recommended HP: 60 HP
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 1550 lbs.
- Interior depth: 17”
- Transom height: 22”
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 794 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1598 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
Construction & Exterior
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/ corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powdercoat finish (Forest Green) w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- 14’ (4.27 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Bow & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Grab handles
- Max HP
- 60 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft. 1 in.
- 84 in.
- Dry Weight
- 794 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons