2018 Ranger Topper 1436
Call for Price
Tied up at the pond or loaded into the truck bed, the White River Topper 1436 is a versatile aluminum jon boat that gets you to big fish in small ponds and lakes with ease.
- Length: 13’ 10”
- Beam: 53”
- Bottom width: 36”
- Max. recommended HP: 15 HP
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 345 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 580 lbs.
- Transom height: 15.5”
- Hull material: 0.050 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 162 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 314 lbs.
- Draft: 5.12”
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added transom support & flotation
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Corner braces at transom
- Transom knee brace for added support
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- 16’ (4.9 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
- Max HP
- 15 hp
- Length Overall
- 13 ft. 10 in.
- 53 in.
- 5.12 in.
- Dry Weight
- 162 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 3 persons